The Jack Frarey Memorial Award for Excellence
The Jack Frarey Award for Excellence in the Field of Machinery Failure Prevention Technology recognizes annually the outstanding contributions to this field by individuals or organizations that best emulate the spirit and personal dedication Frarey brought to this endeavor. In selecting candidates for this award, the following factors are considered:
- The innovation and lasting significance of the contribution to the field.
- The history and dedication of the candidate to advancing the field.
- The context of the candidate’s contribution to the field.
The following are recipients of the Jack Frarey Memorial Award for Excellence:
- 2020 – Paul Howard
- 2019 – Bill Marscher, PE
- 2018 – Robert (Bob) Randall, PhD
- 2017 – Richard Greaves, PhD
- 2016 – Mark Derriso, PhD
- 2015 – Link Jaw, PhD
- 2014 ‐ Professor Jay Lee, PhD
- 2013 ‐ Ron Eshleman, PhD PE
- 2012 ‐ Vic Champagne
- 2011 ‐ Bill Nickerson
- 2010 ‐ John E Judd
- 2009 ‐ Michael J Roemer PhD
- 2008 ‐ Howard A Gaberson PhD