Chair: Preston Johnson
Company: CB Technologies
- Data Management Focus Group has over 15 members from a variety of military and government agencies, academic institutions, commercial and manufacturing industries.
- Publishes a regular column in the MFPT quarterly newsletter.
- Meets each year at the annual MFPT meeting.
Group Goals and Objectives:
- Solicit papers and tutorials of interest for the Data Management Track at the MFPT annual meeting.
- Support the development of data management tools and capabilities and standards for the detection and measurement of failure modes and for monitoring machinery and structural health to reduce the incidence of failures and to assist in maintenance decision making.
- Collect, analyze and disseminate (download to ground stations) technical information for all sensed parameters.
- Address the need for data solutions, promote integral nature of data management for HM systems; stimulate transfer of federally developed data management sensor technology to private sector.
- Provide a forum for discussing new technologies and member projects. Post useful links, presentations, requests for information.
- Monitor new development areas to pursue e.g. disparate data interaction, compression.
- Participate in / influence development of data management standards across Professional Societies and Standards Organizations (MIMOSA etc).